Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Days Are Here Again

Finally something nice to say!

Our sweet baby was born about two weeks ago, give or take, and she's beautiful! 6 lbs, 6 oz, 19 inches long, and a teeny tiny head, bless her. : )

Thank you all for your kind love/prayers/comments/thoughts. They have all been so appreciated. If I didn't publish your comments it's because you used my real actual name.

I am hoping to get back to blogging after the first of the year. Mr. Yuke(5) is still keeping us supplied with lots of good material. : )

9 comments:

The Solomon Fam said...

Hooray! I'm so glad to hear that she's here! I hope your feeling okay and that all is going well.

The Coolest Allen Family said...

Holy Cow! I had no idea! Your oldest didn't say word one to me. Well Congrats! I can't wait to see the newest addition! I'll bet she is beautiful!

Kristy said...

Congratulations!!!! We miss you guys. Please give everyone hugs and kisses for us.

Erin said...

Congratulations, again! I can't wait to meet her. I laughed when I read she has a small head. Your children are not known for that. :o) I still want to see pictures. I didn't give you that camera for nothing. :o)

Cassadie said...

Yay! Congratulations, and what a reasonably sized baby. A sign of good things to come in her future. Am looking forward to reading your blog again (I've kinda fallen off the blogging wagon myself, so here's to the new year!).

Merry Christmas!

Semi-Organized Mom said...

Mmmm...babieeees. I just love them. Can I come over and sniff her baby head...er, I mean...cuddle with her?

Kim said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to hear things went well and I hope you all are doing great.

Kelly said...

Yes, yes....CONGRATS on your beautiful baby! I had a blast holding her and loving her! One day that might be me but for now...I will hold all the beautiful babies blessed from above!

Unknown said...

Yay! Your blogging again! I need to see that sweet baby.